James Ager and Karol Herman were seen yet again whispering to each other while trying to hide their faces during a quorum right before a public meeting started. This was at the county commission meeting almost 2 weeks ago, and we’ve witnessed them do this before using papers to cover their faces or, as we see here, just parlaying behind Frank Walton’s chair. While it might not be enough to hold enough weight for our attorney general to act, and knowing how our state’s attorney enables this behavior by not doing anything, we question if this is appropriate behavior for civil servants in such a place and time whether or not there’s laws about it.
- Opinion: Constitutional Rights > Egos & The Belle Fourche Mayoral Race
- LBL: SD GOP Vice Chair Has Priorities Straight: Stricter Punishment for Burying a Body
- Dale Simanton: Bridges & the Butte County Government
- Butte County Citizen Discovers More About Woodruff’s Marijuana Business
- Parent Writes About Harassment & Intimidation Tactics by Butte County State’s Attorney